Municipality of Pantao Ragat, Lanao del Norte received seven (7) Locally Funded Projects (LFPs) worth P34.5 Million from the Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) last August 7, 2018.
The projects were from DILG’s Bottom up Budgeting (BuB), Sagana At Ligtas Na Tubig (SALINTUBIG), Local Government Support Fund (LGSF), and Assistance to Disadvantaged Municipalities (ADM) programs.
The seven completed projects are the following:
- Upgrading of Water System from level II to level III – P9 Million (Brgy. Dilimbayan)
- Upgrading of Water System from level II to level III – P2 Million (Brgy. Aloon)
- Evacuation Center Construction – P2.2 Million (Brgy. Natangcopan)
- Procurement of Rescue Vehicle – P1.5 Million
- Waterworks Project – P2 Million (Brgy. Banday)
- Concreting of Farm to Market Road – P8 Million (Brgy. Dilimbayan)
- Concreting of Local Access Road – P9.8 Million (Brgy. Cabasagan)
DILG 10 Assistant Regional Director Abdullah M. Matalam and DILG Lanao del Norte Provincial Director Bruce A. Colao, graced the turn-over ceremonies located in five (5) different barangays of the municipality.
Also present during the turn-over ceremonies were Liga ng mga Barangay (LnB) President Mama N. Malituba, Municipal Administrator Nasser Angot, Chief of Police Recto Iwangan, Ustadz Alinor Alimatar, Municipal Local Government Operations Officer (MLGOO) Amina O. Satar, and DILG Lanao del Norte Provincial Engineer Abulcair D. Lindao.
The DILG team also conducted field supervisory visits in Barangays Aloon, Dilimbayan, and Maliwanag of the municipality.