DILG MISAMIS ORIENTAL HOLDS MONTHLY TEAM CONFERENCE FOR MARCH 2021
On March 29, 2021, the DILG Misamis Oriental conducted its monthly team conference for March 2021 at Da Grove, Brgy. Lunutan, Gingoog City. Through the efforts of Cluster Head and concurrent CLGOO Ma. Corazon M. Cimacio, Honorable Erick
Cañosa, City Mayor of Gingoog City sponsored the meals, snacks and drinks during the activity.
Provincial Director Engr. Marisia C. Naybe, CESE, EnP
reminded and urged the team on the following:
1. To improve the team’s performance thru timely submission
of reports and delivery of PPAs. Should the FOs need interventions, PD advised them to inform the PO ahead of deadline.
2. Maintain and improve performance of the LGUs especially
3. Presence in respective AORs is a must. As a government employee especially connected with the DILG, one must present oneself with honesty and dignity, and not to teach office staff to lie in one’s behalf;
4. Role of C/MLGOOs is to provide guidance in the LGUs in
such a way that the department will not be affected or be put in a bad light.
PD Naybe, also shared the following:
1. “Together we will strive for the best of Mis. Or.”. As DILG Field Officers, we should influence others to be good and better human beings;
2. “The strongest people make time for others”. DILG people help others even if they are struggling in their own problem;
3. She also quoted Ms. Aileen Lizada of the Civil Service Commissioner: “Sa lahat ng mga kawani ng gobyerno: let our virtue be integrity as we serve the public…” She reminded all of us to let our virtue be our integrity as we serve the public, to be humble. We must serve with outmost humility, integrity, honesty and lead by example.
LGOO VI Ma. Pamela D. Benitez discussed the Guidelines for the upcoming Assessment/Evaluation for the LTIA, ADAC and BADAC.
Program Manager Liza Ladres presented the status of the following:
1. POPS Plan
2. GAD Plan and Budget
3. Monitoring Reports
4. Administrative Requirements
5. DTR/SPMS/Communication and Travel Claims
LGOO Marie Apolinario discussed the ISO and CSS process. (DILG 10/DILG Mis. Or. PO/Maan Apolinario)